For over six decades, BIT Mesra (located 16 km from Ranchi, the Jharkhand state-capital) has been engaged in nurturing minds through a rich heritage of academic excellence.
Essentially a hub of bustling student activities, the beautiful campus has been a second-home to thousands of students in their journey to challenge the times.
Call for Applications
Applications are invited from eligible Class XII pass-out aspiring for admission to the following 5-year [10-Semester] Integrated M.Sc. programs of the Institute at Mesra for the session 2019-20:
- Integrated M.Sc. in Chemistry
- M.Sc. (Integrated) in Food Technology
- Integrated M.Sc. in Mathematics & Computing
- M.Sc. (Integrated) in Physics
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates must complete and submit the application form online only [link available on the Institute website] which can be accessed by clicking here.
- Pay application fee of Rs.1,500/- (General / OBC candidates) and Rs.1,000/- (SC/ST candidates) inclusive of GST charges through State Bank Collect (net banking/credit card of any nationalized bank) in favor of “Birla Institute of Technology” till the last date of the application process.
- Fee once remitted shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Use a separate application form, in case applying for more than one program and pay an additional application fee.
- Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here.
- After registration click here to sign in.
Pass in Class 12/equivalent examination with English, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and having at least 60% (50% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in an average of 4 subjects – English, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics.
- Candidates should proceed to fill the Online Application Form only after they satisfy themselves that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria.
- Candidate must have adequate proficiency in written & spoken English to cope with the program as all instruction and examinations will be in English only.
- Please fill and submit the application online only, take a printout of the same and retain with you as the same will be required to produce at the time of reporting for Documents verification cum admission.
- Last date to Apply Online: 20 June 2019
- Declaration of 1st list of shortlisted candidates to be called for Documents Verification cum Admission: 25 June 2019
Phone Number: +91 651 2275444/2275896
For further details, click here.