About the conference
The Birla Global University Model United Nations (BGUMUN) is an initative taken up by the MUN Society of BGU which is an academic simulation and interactive opportunity for students to become familiar with international issues and the workings of the United Nations Organization (UNO).
Committees and Agendas
- United Nations General Assembly (UNGA SPECPOL)
- Review of the Peacekeeping Operations in its entirety.
- United Nations Open Forum for Sustainable Development Goal 10 (UNOF)
- Roadmap to make workplaces more safe, inclusive and accountable towards women and LGBT persons with respect to SDG 10.
- The Buneos Aires Group of 20 Summit 2018 (G-20 Argentina)
- Climate Change and its impact on Human Rights with emphasis on economic development to prevent migration.
- Lok Sabha
- Reviewing Indian Maritime Policies in view of increased stakes of India in Maritime Trade, Defence and Security.
- Drafting the framework for enactment of Right to Privacy as a fundamental right.
- International Press Corps: Photographers and Journalists
Birla Global University
How to apply
- Delegation Fee:
- Single Delegate: Rs. 1000
- Double Delegate: Rs. 2000
- International Press Fee: Rs. 1000
- Last date to register: 14 September 2018
- Conference dates: 21-23 September 2018
For any queries:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 99375-73862 (Sourav Kanungo)
For more details about the conference, visit this facebook page.