Poster Entries are now invited from creative candidates for the Biophilia Poster Competition 2020. Biophilia celebrates the innate connection between humans and nature. The Biophilia Poster Competition welcomes all points of view on this relationship and the competition will conclude with a traveling show of the finalists’ work.
Biophilia is an idea that humans have an innate connection to nature. This connection helps our physical and mental wellbeing. Good biophilic design synthesizes the complexities of modern structures and spaces with design elements that support our health.
Your design should explore the relationship between nature and the living, built-world through graphic design and celebrate the impact of Biophilia.
- Wellness for people and the planet
- Connecting with nature means wellbeing for people and the planet
- Love of life and the living world
- Connection with nature
- Humans + Nature
- Our innate need to connect with nature
- Celebrate and respect nature
The exhibition will include the best 100+ poster designs selected by the jury. The council reserves the right to reduce this number if necessary. The final award winners will be announced during the award ceremony (date and venue to be announced at a later time). The award prizes shall be transferred to winners’ accounts within 30 days of the award ceremony.
All participants will receive a Certificate of Participation. Platinum, Gold, Silver and Bronze winners will be recognized with the following prize award (all amounts in US Dollars):
- Platinum: $2,500
- Gold: $1,000
- Silver: $500
- Bronze: $250
Who can Participate?
Everyone is invited to participate and share their point of view on biophilia, regardless of age or nationality.
Call for Entries
- All entries must be submitted as digital files first.
- There is no limit to the number of posters you can submit.
- All entries need to meet these requirements: Created specifically for this competition; 24″ x 36″ (60.96cm x 91.44 cm); Vertical/ Portrait only; JPG or PDF; CMYK compatible; 300 DPI print-ready file; Maximum 10MB.
- To submit your posters, click here.
- The last date to submit your posters is July 15, 2020.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.