Department of Life Sciences at Christ (Deemed to be University) is organizing two days fest Biogala, an intercollegiate fest on recent trends in life sciences for under graduates and post graduates students of various colleges and universities on 21 & 22 January 2019.
Battle it out with a few of the brightest minds in the field!
- Marketing Genius
The creativity in marketing a product is put to the test!
- Flower Arrangement
Roses are red, violets are blue. If you’re up for the challenge, Come show us what you can do!
- True Detective
Can you find out who the killer is? Solve this murder case to find out
- 1+1 Sketching
Calling all artists to Unite!
- Just A Minute (JAM)
Think you can express yourself in just under 60 seconds?
- Treasure Hunt
A treasure hunt consisting of 4-5 clues spread across campus.
Guidelines for Abstracts for Poster Presentation
- File format: Microsoft Word compatible (.docx)
- Word limit: 250
- Font: Times New Roman Size: 12pt
- Poster Size: 4ft (H) x 3ft (W)
- Poster Material: Good quality, Durable paper
- Submit to: email@example.com
- Deadline: 10th January 2019
The registration fees are as follows:
- For lecture workshop & Poster presentation: Rs. 400 per participant
- For competitions per college: Rs. 500
College ID is compulsory and must be produced during registration.
The registration form is available here.
Entry forms certified by the Principal of the College/Head of the Department, along with the
Registration fee have to reach the Coordinator, BIOGALA 2019, Department of Life Sciences, CHRIST (Deemed to be University), Hosur Road, Bengaluru 560029, before 10th January 2019.
For any queries, contact
- Nidhi Girish: +91 9483965382
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org