The Seminar on “BIORESOURCES, CONSERVATION AND MANAGEMENT STRATEGIES FOR RURAL DEVELOPMENT” is going to be held during 22nd and 23rd August 2019 at University of Science & Technology, Meghalaya, India.
- Biodiversity conservation.
- Chemical and waste management.
- Food, agriculture and nutrition security
- Bioresources and livelihood opportunities
- Soil and environment
- Bio-farming and diversified farming
- Women in forestry
- Traditional knowledge and rural economy
- Women empowerment
- Role of IPR and application of biotechnology in the utilization and conservation of bioresources.
- The linkage between bioresources and livelihood of rural people
- Biomedical application of animal and plant bioresources.
- Traditional knowledge system for utilization and conservation of
Call for Papers:
Abstracts (within 250 words)
Instructions: the article should be in Time New Roman Font, Font Size 12, typed in MS word file.
The abstract should bear the article title, author, author affiliation, pin code, email of corresponding author and 4-6 keywords) and a full paper for Proceedings is invited.
Participants are requested to send in their
Abstracts and full paper for publication in the proceedings (with ISBN No.) by
email at email@example.com.
Abstract submission closing date: 05/08/19
Notification of Accepted papers: 10/08/19
Early registration deadline: 25/07/19
Final registration deadline: 5/08/19
Registration Fee (INR):
|Particulars||Early Bird Reg. By 25/07/19||Late Reg. After 26/07/19||On Spot Reg.|
Note: Registration Fee is not refundable and it includes tea, lunch & conference kite. It does not include, accommodation & travel.