Training on Bio Processing & Food Processing @ BHU, Varanasi [Sept 5-25]: Apply by July 30
The Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) is conducting its Capacity Building Program under the Centre of Advanced Faculty Training (CAFT) program in the following fields:
- Food Processing
- Expert in reference to Food Processing
How to Apply
- As per ICAR Instructions, interested candidates can register and apply online through the “Capacity Building Program'(CBP) portal as follows.
- Interested candidates can apply by clicking here.
- Candidates are then required to create a new user ID using the “Create New Account” Link.
- After login, click on “Participate inTraining” link, choose the CAFT center and training, then click on apply and training and fill the various fields.
- Candidates are then required to take out a printout and send the duly signed application form through proper channel to The Director (CAFT- In Food Processing, ICAR), by post to the given address:
Coordinator & Director (CAFT- In Food Processing, ICAR)
Center of Food Science & Technology
Institute of Agricultural Sciences
Banaras Hindu University,
- Last Date for receipt of applications: July 30
- Intimation to selected candidates: August 5
- Confirmation by selected candidates: Aug 10
Phone Number: 9450658188
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.