About the organiser
The 6th Bio-Art Contest 2018 is organised by Medicinal Bio-Convergence Research Center, Seoul National University in association with Seoulin Bio-Science Co. Ltd.
About the contest
The contest aims to give an opportunity to the people around the world to have a time to think and share with each other the variety of issues concerning Food and Feed in life.
Individuals and groups (maximum of 4 members) from all over the world can participate.
Food and Feed
- Grand Prize [1 individual or team]: Certificate + Prize of KRW 5,000,000
- Main Prize [3 individual(s) or team(s)]: Certificate + Prize KRW 1,000,000
- Participation Prize [10 individual(s) or team(s)]: Certificate + Prize KRW 300,000
- Selection Prize [20 individual(s) or team(s)]: Certificate
Fields of Entry
Digital photographs, microscope pictures, computer graphics, video clip, VR (virtual reality)
- Digital pictures and computer graphics should be in jpg file with 2560 x 1920 pixels (in case of resolution 72) and should not include any watermark or caption.
- Microscope pictures should be sent with the maximum resolution of the apparatus.
- The video clips should be in 1280×720 pixels or higher. The file should be in MP4 format and should not exceed 100MB (shorter than 3 minutes).
- All contents made in VR and shorter than 3 minutes are acceptable. It should be compatible in Samsung Gear and submitted as 360VR format.
- The file should be named in the following format: “Name (name of the team leader)_title”
- The file should include the contents related to Bio-art.
How to Submit
- Submit online and upload the file on the contest website.
- Consult with the organizer staffs if you want to submit your own special work.
The contest has a free entry.
The entries can be submitted latest by 17 August 2018.
Bio-Art Contest Committee, Medicinal Bio-convergence Research Center, Seoul National University
• Tel: 031.888.9297
• Fax: 031.888.9294
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The details of the contest are available here.