About the Organization
Delhi Metropolitan Education is a premier educational institute affiliated with Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU), New Delhi. DME imparts knowledge in the fields of Law, Management, and Journalism.
Research Cell, DME is an institutional level committee dedicated to facilitate and aid research and working untiringly towards the development of academic and research skills of faculty members. Its Student body was developed to educate students about different aspects of research, providing them with a platform to cultivate and hone their skills.
About the Event
They chose this specific theme because of a lack of knowledge and multiple apprehensions about MLM. There are instances where MLM schemes are proved to be extremely successful models of business however the lure that is presented in every MLM scheme of easy money and quick success is the flip side to the very attractive set of schemes.
It would be a wonderful opportunity for us to interact with your institution and deliberate upon this rather unexplored topic. The key highlights of the event include-
- How do MLMs function?
- Discussing the managerial aspects of MLMs.
- Understanding the Scams related to MLMs.
- Educating the Target groups about its pros and cons.
- Technical sessions to be chaired by the experts and professionals.
They are hoping to invite scholars from across India to submit long abstract (800-1000 words) relevant to the central theme which shall be presented before the panelist in an assigned technical session chaired by the resource person. The participation is free and accessible to all in the spirit of including scholars from all fields and all disciplines.
How to Register?
- Participants can register for the event by clicking on this link.
- There is no registration fee for the event.
- Participants are required to submit long abstracts only. The Conclave does not require submission of any full paper/ research article.
- Top 3 abstracts to be provided an opportunity of publication of the complete paper/research article in DME e-journals subject to fulfillment of publication guidelines.
- Last Date of Registration: 28th May, 2021
- Last Date of Abstract Submission: 26th May, 2021
- Communication of Acceptance: 30th May, 2021
- Date of Conclave: 6th June, 2021
Ganesh Nair (99681 59019)
Riya Mittal (72890 39175)
Rohit Kumar (70040 24218)
Ishaan Aggarwal (96543 69236)
For more details, click the link below.
NoticeBard is proud to be a media partner for this event.