Big Ticket Program is a flagship training program for Instruction Design and Facilitation. Pravah brings together the structured Instructional Design process, tools, templates and facilitation methods all one comprehensive package.
This programme not only gives the participants models and frameworks to create effective and high impact designs but also equips them to recognize how to create learning spaces with fun and depth.
Who should attend?
- Facilitators and knowledge experts who want to learn the science and art of designing and facilitating programs
- Professionals who are looking at adding designing and facilitation of learning journeys to their current skill set.
- Youth and adolescent development practitioners (with atleast min. of 2-3 years of experience on ground, with direct facilitation as a part of their role)
- Teachers and Educators
What’s in it for you?
- Participants bring challenges faced first hand in design and facilitation from their work place and walk away equipped with enhanced skills in instructional design and facilitation.
- Participants get post journey support that enables them to continuously fine tune and improve these skills.
- Participants learn how to apply these techniques and strategies by converting training’s into sustainable organizational growth.
What will you learn
• Performing audience and needs analysis.
• Writing effective objectives and mapping content.
• Designing sessions using the Session Learning Wheel.
• Selecting participation tools, techniques and evaluation strategies.
• Listening, questioning and responding-
• Effective facilitation using the IGNITE model.
The workshop costs Rs 16,000/-
(Inclusive of resource material, a comprehensive reference manual, facilitation, lunch & refreshments during five days).
An Early Bird Offer is available for 4 people from the same organization at
Rs. 14,000/- per person till 15th of August, 2017.
- Send nominations from your/partner organizations to Malavika Pavamani/ Zainab
at firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com.
- Call +91 11 49052146 / 9910374491 in case of any questions
For more information, please view the programme brochure by clicking here and follow this Facebook link for updates.