Dell is an American multinational computer technology company that develops, sells, repairs, and supports computers and related products and services.
VMware Data Engineering team is seeking a highly motivated, experienced Big Data Engineer within the Data & Analytics group located in Bangalore, India. This position is responsible for hands-on development work on all aspects of Big Data, data provisioning, modelling, performance tuning and optimization. The candidate will work closely with both Enterprise and Solution Architecture teams to translate the Business/Functional requirements into technical specifications that drive Big Data solutions to the meet functional requirements.
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required with preference for Computer Science or Engineering. MS degree would be highly desirable
- Big Data consultant/ engineer with at least 3+ years of overall experience and hands-on experience in Hadoop – MapReduce, HDFS, Hbase, Hive, Sqoop, MongoDB, NoSQL or Cassandra.
- Hands on Experience with Cloudera Distribution & expertise in Spark & Python/Scala/Go (anyone).
- Experience with Kafka and Presto would be highly desirable.
- Proven expertise in a wide variety of database technologies, from Postgres, SQLServer to NoSQL systems such as MongoDB, Cloudant, Cassandra, and/or Elasticsearch, and can explain their varied use cases
- Familiarity with SAP HANA Information Models within the Enterprise HANA platforms
- Knowledge of Data Integration Platforms- Informatica PowerCenter, SAP BODS, SDI, SLT
- Experience with Cloud technologies
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
For more details, click the link below.