This 5-Day workshop will cover the usage of Deep learning
methods to analyze
1. The Cyber Security applications in Big Data.,
2. Security aspects in Banking Sector
3. BlockChain in Cyber Security.
4. Recommender System in SAAS based Authenticator
Hands-on experience on configuring and troubleshooting various attacks and resolve common issues which helps in preparing software engineers of today for securing the Cyberspace. This program will also deliver the knowledge and skills required for configuring and analyzing the attacks by hacker.
- Cyber Security Practice in Banking Sector.
- Role of BlockChain in Cyber Security Applications.
- Big Data and Cyber Security.
- Role of Recommender system in Cyber Security.
- Cyber Security in Industry 4.0.
- Data collection methods for Cyber Security.
- Machine Learning and Deep Learning for Cyber Security Applications.
Course Deliverables: Upon completion, the successful participants
will be able to detect and analyze security vulnerabilities in
The programme is open to Faculty and Students (B.Tech, M.Tech and Ph.D) of AICTE/UGC approved Engineering and Technology Colleges. Number of participants will be limited to 40. Completed applications should reach the Coordinators on or before 18th June 2019.
Registration Fee (Inclusive GST):
Students/ Research Scholars: 1000 +18% GST
Faculty Members: 1500 +18%
Industry Persons: 3000 +18%
How to Apply:
E-mail the scanned copies of the filled and duly signed application form (given here) along with DD to firstname.lastname@example.org. Demand Draft should be drawn in favour of “Director NITK Surathkal”.