Bhupindra International Public School MUN 2018 & Essay Competition [Nov 16-17, Patiala]: Submit by Sep 27
Bhupindra International Public School is pleased to bring 4th edition of Model United Nations which will be held on 16th-17th November at Bhupindra International Public School, Patiala-147001.
The Committees to be stimulated and there agendas are:
- United Nations General Assembly: Discussing and combating the impacts of drugs and narcotics
- United Nations Human Rights Council: LGBT Rights
- All India Political Parties Meet
- Review of law relating to sexual offences with special reference on marital rape and gender neutrality
- Discussion of current inter-state disputes
Apply now as a delegate or an International Press Member by clicking here.
BIPSMUN also brings an amazing Essay writing competition.
1. Topic: Comparison of India before and after the decriminalisation of IPC 377
2. Word limit : 600-700 words
3. Last date of submission: 27th September’18
Send your essays along with details including your name, contact no. and name of your instituition at: email@example.com
Top 3 entries will get the concession on the delegates’ fee:
1st position : 50% concession
2nd and 3rd position : 20% concession
- Raghav Garg: 9877294507
- Vansh Gaint: 9914303339
For updates, follow this Facebook page.
About the Author
Loved my student life, love talking to students now. I am a wearer of multiple hats (wife, mom, cook, chauffeur). My job is my hobby! :)