The proposed event is aimed to provide a common platform where young researchers and academicians may interact with the experts coming from different fields and simultaneously visualize the scope of promoting interdisciplinary researchers in order to expand the realms of researches going on at DST-CIMS.
Call for Papers:
Some of the broad classifications of areas where the particular emphasis will be given include
• Analysis (Real, Complex, Functional)
• Computational Fluid Dynamics
• Differential Equations
• Fuzzy Set Theory and its Applications Graph Theory
• Interval Analysis
• Mathematical Biology
• Mathematical and Stochastic Modeling
• Mathematical Physics
• Nonlinear Analysis and Dynamical system
• Numerical Analysis
• Operations Research & Optimization Techniques
• Statistical Inference and Bayesian Techniques
• Statistical reliability and survival analysis
• Sampling Theory
• Signal and Image Processing
• Wavelet Analysis and its Applications, etc.
Click here to fill the registration form.
A nominal Registration fee of Rs. 300/- is expected from participants.
Submission of abstracts on e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for Abstract submission: April 18, 2018
Acceptance notification by e-mail: April 19, 2018
K. U. Singh +919795366752, +917310033334
A. K. Prasad +918181934608
R. P. Singh +918115418274