Bhoomi College is committed to joining the younger generation to co-create meaningful and empowering learning environments to address challenges in both education and sustainable living.
Bhoomi College is now offering the following programmes:
- 1 Year Fellowship Programme in Holistic Education
- 1 Year Fellowship Programme in Sustainable Living
- Sankalan Summer Internship Programme
1 Year Fellowships
1 Year Fellowship Programmes include 7 months of course work, two months of internship, project work and presentation of the dissertation.
10 Jul 2019 to 11 Apr 2020.
You need to have a graduate degree in any discipline to be eligible for this course. In special cases, this requirement can be waived if you have sufficient work experience / conceptual understanding of issues connected to education and a good working knowledge of English.
A maximum of 25 participants will be admitted to each course. The age of participants may vary from 22 to 50+ years of age.
How to apply
Application Form for Holistic Education Programme is here.
Application Form for Sustainable Living Programme is here.
For details about the Holistic Education Fellowship, click here and for the Sustainable Development Fellowship, click here.
Sankaran Summer Internship Programme
The Sankalan Internship will help you become a facilitator to foster learning and wellbeing in groups, classrooms, organisations and communities. The Sankalan programmes are offered every year during Summer (April-May). They are usually of 6 days duration and are residential programmes held at the Bhoomi Campus, Bangalore or other venues.
16 April 2019 to 21 April 2019
Bhoomi College Campus, Off Sarjapura Road, Bangalore
Who is it for?
- For anyone who wishes to be a holistic leader/ facilitator in schools, NGOs or in any organization or informal community.
- For anyone who wishes to explore transformative learning processes, deeper aspects of inner and outer ecology and the dynamic relationship between the two.
- Some Sankalan events will also include programmes for children and youth
The Five Programmes offered during the Summer Event – 16 to 21 April 2019
- Inner and Outer Ecology
- Role and Identity for Wellbeing
- Wholistic Leadership and Wellbeing
- Co-creating Eco-wise Communities
- Tuning in to Nature – Within and Around (for children aged 10 to 15 years)
Contact: the Coordinator, Sankalan 2019
Phone: 080 2844 1173 and +91 94498 53834
Click here for details of the Sankalan internship.