About the conference
Conference on Emerging Trends in Science, Engineering and Technology will be held on 11th-13th April, 2018 at Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research (BIHER). This conference is to bring together innovative academics and industrial experts in the field of Science, Engineering and Technology to a common forum.All accepted papers will be published in Annexure – I Sci Indexed Journal / Scopus indexed journal.
Call for papers
The main topics of the conference are given below-
- Algorithms and Bioinformatics
- Big Data
- Cloud Computing
- Computer Architecture and Real Time Systems
- Database and Data Mining
- Dependable, Reliable and Autonomic Computing
- Distributed and Parallel Systems and Algorithms
- DSP/Image Processing/Pattern Recognition/Multimedia
- Embedded System and Software
- Game and Software Engineering
- Geographical Information Systems/ Global Navigation Satellite Systems (GIS/GNSS)
- Grid and Scalable Computing
- Intelligent Information & Database Systems
- IT policy and Business Management
For more topics, click here
- Author should select the paper type, and then need to provide the paper Title and Abstract.
- Upload your full paper in .doc or .docx format only.
- If necessary, the revised paper can be uploaded later also.
- If paper is accepted, Author can be able to upload camera ready paper.
- Once submitted camera ready copy, No more corrections are allowed.
- Last date of submission: March 20, 2018
- Dates of presentation: April 11-13, 2018
For registration details, click here