To nurture future innovators and thought leaders in Solar Energy, the Bhaskara Advanced Solar Energy (BASE) Fellowship Program – a dynamic and transformative program has been developed to foster contacts between students and scientists from India and the United States.
- For Student Internship:
- Indian citizens currently pursuing a Ph.D. as full time scholars in the field of Solar Energy, in a public-funded R&D Laboratory/S&T institution/ recognized academic institute (University/College) in India;
- Age: Upto 32 years as on 31 December 2018.
- Duration: Minimum 3 months and upto 6 months.
- For Fellowships:
- Indian citizens with a Ph.D. in Science, Engineering or Technology.
- Applicants must provide proof of independent research work in internationally recognized academic journals.
- Open only to applicants working in the field of Solar Energy
- A regular position in a public-funded R&D Laboratory/S&T institution/ recognized academic institute (University/College) in India.
- Age: Upto 40 years as on 31 December 2018.
- Duration: Minimum 3 months and upto 12 months.
- Monthly Stipend.
- Return Air fare.
- Contingency Allowance.
Place of Work:
The applicant should have a letter of acceptance from a reputed U.S. scientific/technological institution where he/she would like to undertake the research work under the Fellowship/Internship.
How to Apply:
Click here for online application submission for Internships.
Click here for online application submission for fellowship.
Application Deadline: August 31, 2018.
For further details on the same, click here.