About the Organisation
Bharat Electronics Limited is an Indian state-owned aerospace and defence company with about nine factories, and several regional offices in India. It is owned by the Indian Government and primarily manufactures advanced electronic products for the Indian Armed Forces.
Bharat Electronics Limited, a leading Navaratna public sector enterprise under the Ministry
of Defence proposes to engage graduate apprentices under the apprenticeship amendment
act 1973 for one year training for Bangalore Complex.
- Nationality: Only Indian nationals are eligible.
- Age Limit: Candidates should be of maximum 23 years.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed B.E./B.Tech degree.
Rs. 11,110 per month
Venue of Interview
Center for Learning and Development
Bharat Electronics Limited, Bangalore
Date of Interview
- 9 January 2019: Electronics, Telecommunication, Electronics & Telecommunication, Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Instrumentation
- 10 January 2019: Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Production, Industrial Engineering, Mechatronics, Industrial Engineering & Management
- 11 January 2019: Electrical, Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- 12 January 2019: Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Science, Computer engineering, Civil Engineering, Environmental pollution & Control Engineering, Chemical Engineering
For further information about the job post, view the official notification.