Entries are invited from eligible candidates for the Bharat BillPay Hackathon: I3 Ideate – Innovate – Implement.
About Bharat BillPay
Bharat Bill Payment System is an integrated bill payment system in India offering interoperable and accessible bill payment service to customers through a network of agents of registered member as Agent Institutions, enabling multiple payment modes, and providing instant confirmation of payment.
About Bharat BillPay Hackathon
Bharat BillPay Hackathon I3 Ideate – Innovate – Implement is an endeavour to invite budding entrepreneurs, fintech, start-ups etc. to create new solutions for the BBPS Platform and its stakeholders.
It is an excellent opportunity for growing developers to come up and explore new avenues that would grow Bill Payment Ecosystem in India. The ideas can help in bringing new innovation to Bharat BillPay Ecosystem and benefit multiple stakeholders.
Bharat BillPay regularly envisage to facilitate new and innovative avenues in bill payments. In lines to the same Bharat BillPay invites developers who can develop new solutions to participate in an interesting and engaging Hackathon.
Get ready and ideate to revolutionize India’s bill payments ecosystem. Brainstorm in teams or research individually to come up with innovative ideas to scale up Bharat BillPay.
- How to enable the Billers for their own collection points leveraging the BBPS platform?
- How to instantly make a Biller available at all touchpoints?
- How to check instantly that how many Bharat BillPay powered app/websites have enabled a Biller?
- How to enable faster onboarding of Fintechs/Startups/Service Providers/Merchants on BBPS Platform?
- How to have an integrated tool to enable Pay links to Consumers via the Merchants/Billers?
- 1st Position: INR 2,50,000
- 2nd Position: INR 2,00,000
- 3rd Position: INR 1,50,000
- Special Prizes (10) 2000 worth Sodexo Gift Cards for top 10 ideas and chance to work with BBPS.
Rules of the Hackathon
- This is a team participation hackathon. You can have at most 5 members in your team.
- You can either invite your friends to form a team or you can request other teams to add you as a member.
- The hackathon will start at Nov 11, 2021 12:00 AM IST and end at Nov 19, 2021 11:59 PM IST, you work on your hack during the allotted time only.
- It’s an online hackathon, you can participate from anywhere.
- There are 5 themes of the hackathon, you must submit a hack that is in one of these themes.
- Once the hackathon starts, you will get an option to submit your hack, you can submit as many times as you want, the last hack will be considered as the final submission.
- You are expected to come up with new and innovative ideas, any idea that has been copied from somewhere will be disqualified.
- Your hack must be developed entirely during the Hackathon duration. You may use open source libraries and other freely available systems / services such as Google Maps, Facebook Connect, Twitter feeds etc.
- The intellectual property of your code belongs only to your team.
How to Register?
Interested participants can register for the hackathon through this link.
Oct 24, 2021
More such opportunities that you might be interested in: