Bosch Global Software Technologies Private Limited (BGSW) is inviting candidates for the Embedded Software Hiring Challenge 2022.
About BGSW – Embedded Software Hiring Challenge
BGSW is looking for the brightest and smartest in the talent market not only to join, but also to stay for very long. Join us to be a part of a truly global software company where you get to work on challenging projects to deliver across the world.
- Years of experience: 3-4 years
- Skills: Embedded C
- 10 MCQs
- 2 programming(Language Restriction: C)
- Hackathon Round
- 1 or 2 rounds of Interviews by the hiring manager & HR
- Offer fitment and release
Embedded Software Engineer
|Compensation:||As per market standards|
- Excellent Embedded systems Concepts in the Automotive domain
- Knowledge of Simulation process (Matlab)
- Strong SW Analysis and debugging skills
- Good at understanding Logic/algorithms
- Strong in fundamentals of Physics.
- Adaptive to challenging situations.
- Good knowledge of ASPICE quality standard
- Knowledge on SW development life cycle
- Hands-on experience in ASCET
- Automotive system knowledge (ECU, Sensors, Software) and technical mindset
- Ability to understand and take decision on technical proposals
- Good negotiating and convincing skills
- Embedded design and development experience
- Awareness of Hardware, Hardware & Software Interface, Software Development Models
- Experience in working with International /Inter-Cultural teams
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal skills
- Working experience in Active Safety projects and Tools used
- Experience in using Change management and version management tools (like Rational ClearQuest, SVN, DOORS, Clear Case etc)
- B.E/B.Tech, M.E/ M.Tech in Electronics and Communication or Electrical Engineering
How to Register?
Interested applicants can apply for the challenge through this link.
June 19, 2022