Entries are now invited for The Beyond COVID-19: Global Open Innovation Challenge 2020 by The Prepr Network. This global open innovation challenge is a Call To Action for all communities to collaborate and take action in order to create innovative solutions for the Covid-19 Challenge.
Team up with your colleagues, friends, and family, or find a team virtually through the Prepr Network and use this time of social distancing to challenge yourself and help create the future you want to live in.
Get creative with your team, solutions can be local or global, small business or industrial, preventative actions or treatment actions, creative or data-driven. This is a global crisis that is affecting every community around the globe, and it is going to take input and action from every community around the globe to solve it. Every solution is a building block to a better future for all.
Global Recognition & Trophy by over 30 Organizations:
- First Place
- Second Place
- Third Place
- Most Innovative
- Best Design
- Recognition will be awarded in each of the four Challenge areas.
Cash & Prizes from Prepr Partner Network
- $5,000 in AWS Credits for all Successfully Completed Projects
- $25,000 in AWS Credits for Top projects per category (up to 20 awarded with $500,000 total value)
- $2,000 Cash from Coast Capital & City of Brampton to cover business setup expenses
- Up to 4 placements in FASKEN’s Startup Program ($2,000 per category for a total for $8,000 in total value)
- Advisory & connection to most applicable investment/funding opportunities to help commercialize top projects by PyCap Ventures & Prepr.
- Individual & Team Learn Lab Kits (up to $499 per Project Team) by Prepr.
The challenges are open in the following labs of Prepr Network:
- Community Lab
- Education Lab
- Business Lab
- Prevention Lab
The challenge is open to students, startups, employees, and individuals.
Projects will be evaluated based on the following criteria:
- Alignment: Does the project address the challenge outlined above?
- Potential for Impact: How will this project help move the world towards achieving the Zero Poverty Global Goal?
- Feasibility: Can the proposed solution be implemented? Are there any critical barriers?
- Innovative approach: How does the project differ from existing solutions?
- Scalability: Can this solution be used to impact a large number of people?
How to Apply?
- To apply online, click here.
- Explore and join the four Open Challenge areas: Community, Prevention Business, and Education.
- Explore projects, build a virtual team, and create a project to showcase your problem and solution which you will submit to the Beyond Covid-19 Challenge you selected.
- Register for the daily webinar to gain knowledge, insights, and more.
- The last date to submit your project pitch is June 10, 2020.
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in StartupXs COVID-19 Response Fund 2020 for Startups & Social Enterprises [Win Upto Rs. 76k]: Apply by July 31.