Applications are invited from PhD students who are willing to submit their writing for the Journal Water through Best PhD Thesis Award 2021.
About the Award
The journal Water is inviting applications for the Water 2021 Best PhD. Thesis Award. The prize will be awarded to a PhD student who is about to graduate or participate in the graduation thesis. The applications will be assessed by an Evaluation Committee consisting of senior scholars from the Water Editorial Board.
- The candidate must be a PhD student who is going to graduate or participate in graduation thesis defenses.
- The PhD thesis must be original work.
- The PhD thesis must be defended between 1 January 2021 and 31 October 2021.
- An executive summary of the PhD thesis in English, of around 3000 words;
- A letter from PhD supervisor recommending the candidate for consideration for this award;
- The candidate’s CV, including a list of publications connected with the thesis;
- An electronic copy of the PhD thesis;
- A scanned copy of the PhD diploma (or a certificate of studying at a university or research institute as a PhD student who is going to participate in graduation thesis defenses).
- Quality of resume and publications;
- Relevance of the candidate and research description;
- Novelty of the candidate’s PhD thesis;
- Strength of the recommendation letter;
- Anticipated academic potential;
- Originality and impact of the research.
- Bonus (800 CHF);
- Offer to publish a free paper in Water before the end of 2022.
How to Sumit?
Interested candidates can submit their materials by clicking here.
- Application Deadline- November 10,2021
- Winner Announcement- End of January 2022
Email Id- firstname.lastname@example.org
More such opportunities that you might be interested in:
- Padma Awards Quiz 2021 by MyGov [E-Certificate, Oct 26- Nov 9]: Register Now
- CIVICUS Youth Ambassador Programme 2021 for Changemakers: Apply by Oct 30