If you are a Management student and in search for some best internships in India (Paid & unpaid), then here’s the list of the same. Be it big MNCs or Government, Indian students have a lot of Internship opportunity. Especially, undergraduate Management students in India lookout for Summer internships.
Companies like Google, General Electric, Intel, Siemens provides the best learnings. NITI Aayog, AICTE, Lok Sabha and some other Govt departments also call for Internship training.
World Bank Internship
The Bank Internship Program (BIP) offers highly motivated individuals an opportunity to be exposed to the mission and work of the World Bank. The internship allows individuals to bring new perspectives, innovative ideas and research experience into the Bank’s work, while improving skills in a diverse environment.
In addition, it is a great way to enhance CVs with practical work experience. Internships are available in both development operations and other business units (such as Human Resources, Communications, Accounting, etc.) however, availability during a given internship term is based on business need.
- Summer Internship (May–September): The application period is December 1–January 31 each year.
- Eligibility: To be eligible for an Internship, candidates must have an undergraduate degree and be enrolled in a full-time graduate study program (pursuing a master’s degree or PhD with plans to return to school full-time). There is no age limit.
- Stipend: The WB pays an hourly salary to all Interns and, where applicable, provides an allowance toward travel expenses up to USD 3,000 at the discretion of the manager.
Human Resource Internship at GE
As an HR-Intern you’ll get an opportunity to work closely with the HR team of Steam Power business and partner in solving some of the complex problems related to employee engagement, culture or talent management etc. You’ll also collaborate with people leaders and employees and cross functional teams. You’ll gain experience of working in a matrix organization and improve your leadership skills.
- Eligibility: MBA or equivalent (Full time)
- Duties: Work on innovative solutions to key HR challenges. Bring fresh perspective and introduce contemporary ideas. Analyse latest industry trends to develop solutions, programs or policies.
University Summer Internship 2021 at Baker Hughes
Applications are invited for the University Summer Internship 2021 at Baker Hughes.
Baker Hughes Company is an American international industrial service company and one of the world’s largest oil field services companies. The company provides the oil and gas industry with products and services for oil drilling, formation evaluation, completion, production and reservoir consulting.
- Eligibility: Be currently enrolled in a Bachelors level degree program. Have maintained a GPA grade greater than or equal to 3.0 out of 4.0 or the equivalent.
- Location: Mumbai, Gurgaon, Coimbatore, Pune
Social Media Marketing Internship at Nykaa
Nykaa, Bengaluru invites applications for Social Media Marketing internship for the year 2020. Interested candidates can apply via the official website.
- Eligibility: Graduation and experience in Marketing.
- Responsibilities: Ideate, shoot, and edit day-to-day content in the form of (but not limited to) photos, graphics, videos, and GIFs primarily for our social media channels, but also for our website and other digital mediums.
Summer Analyst/Summer Associate Programs 2021 at Goldman Sachs
Applications are invited for the Internship Opportunity (Summer Analyst/Summer Associate Programs) 2021 at Goldman Sachs, Bengaluru.
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., is an American multinational investment bank and financial services company headquartered in New York City. It offers services in investment management, securities, asset management, prime brokerage, and securities underwriting.
- Eligibility: The summer associate internship is for candidates currently working towards an advanced degree such as an MBA, JD, MD or LLM and is usually undertaken during the second or penultimate year of study. This is a ten-week program with real responsibilities to give you a sense of what you would be doing, day-to-day, as a full-time Goldman Sachs employee.
- Duration: Eight to ten weeks
Business Analyst Intern at Cisco
CISCO India invites applications for Business Analyst Intern for Bengaluru location. At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference. Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- Eligibility: Recent graduate or on your final year of studies towards a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Business, Management, Finance, Math, Accounting, Information Systems or related field from an accredited institution before the program start date. Minimum of an 8.5 CGPA or equivalent.
- Responsibilities: Analyzes complex business problems, leveraging business and technical expertise to deliver business outcomes. Engages with business stakeholders and cross-functional teams to understand business requirements to deliver end-to-end solutions.
Although, not just the mentioned companies, even Google, Microsoft also offers Internships to Management students every year. Whereas looking into this pandemic, many internships companies offers Online/ virtual or work from home internships to students in India.
For more updates on Internship opportunity for Management students in India, keep visiting noticebard.com on regular basis.