Submissions are invited for Be With Yoga, Be At Home Video Contest 2021 by Ministry of AYUSH. The last date of application submission is 30 June.
About Be With Yoga, Be At Home Video Contest 2021
The world is gearing up to observe the 7th International Day of Yoga (IDY2021) on 21st June 2021, amidst a global pandemic that has forced everyone to stay indoors. The world is gearing up to observe the 7th International Day of Yoga (IDY2021) on 21st June 2021, amidst a global pandemic that has forced everyone to stay indoors. To bring the people together globally while inside their homes, and spread the message of traditional Yoga far and wide, for the betterment of both physical and mental health, the Ministry of Ayush is launching the “Be With Yoga, Be At Home” video campaign.
Through the “Be With Yoga, Be At Home” video campaign, the Ministry of Ayush seeks to raise awareness about traditional Yoga, and inspire people to prepare for and become active participants in the observation of IDY 2021. The campaign will support participation via MyGov and various social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram in India. The campaign will include posting a video of up to 1-minute of participant practicing one Yogasana, with or without a small write-up from the participant.
- The campaign is open to the public at large in India.
- Participants below 18 years of age may get the login ID created by the parents and also obtain the consent of their parents, to participate in this category.
- Interested candidates can register via this page.
- Participants can simply enter by uploading a video of upto 1 minute, on any one of the following platforms – a. Facebook b. Twitter c. Instagram
- Participants need to use the campaign hashtags (#BeWithYogaBeAtHome,#IDY2021,#MinistryofAyush) to participate, and tag the official Ministry of Ayush account on the platform they choose to upload their video on (For example: if you upload the video on Facebook, then tag the official Ministry of Ayush account while uploading the video). The video uploaded should be publicly accessible.
- Subsequently, the participants can copy the upload link and register on the MyGov event page, to get a participation certificate.
- Each entry must focus on the theme “Be With Yoga, Be At Home”.
- Please refer to all the terms and conditions before submitting the entry.
- All the entries must be in the form of a video up to 1-minute of the participants, practising one Yogasana.
- The video can be with or without a small write up from the participant, in any official Indian language as mentioned in the Eighth Schedule of the Indian Constitution, English or other UN languages.
- It is recommended that the video should be made in landscape orientation
The last date for the contest is 30th June 2021.
Click here to view the official notification of Be With Yoga, Be At Home Video Contest 2021 by Ministry of AYUSH (Govt of India).
You may also be interested in:
- Poster Making and Slogan Writing Competition 2021 on World No Tobacco Day by Govt of India [Prizes of Rs. 60k]: Submit by Jun 18
- International Day of Yoga 2021 Jingle Contest by Govt of India [Prize of Rs. 25k]: Submit by June 21