Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to the B.E. programme at BIT Deoghar, BIT Jaipur and BIT Patna Campuses to fill the seats through Institutional Counselling for the session 2017-18.
How to Apply:
- To start online application, click on the link, create ‘username’ and ‘password’ when prompted. Do not share the username and password with anybody else.
- To apply for the programme, eligible candidates must complete and submit the application form online only. Pay application fee of Rs.2,500/- (General / OBC candidates) or Rs.1,500/- (SC/ST candidates) through State Bank Collect – net banking or debit/credit card of any nationalized bank in favour of “Birla Institute of Technology” within the given time period. [Fee once remitted shall not be refunded under any circumstances].
- Candidates can use the Online Application Form to apply for the B.E. programme 2017 of the Institute at BIT Deoghar, BIT Jaipur and BIT Patna Campuses, in order of preference by selecting the Campus (choice of place for study) and branches from the prompt. However, you must select your wanted preference before you submit the form online.
- The choices must be filled-in carefully in prudential order since choices, once filled-in, and cannot be modified after submission of application form throughout the counselling.
- Candidates are requested to see Institute website for status of their application and other details by using their ‘username’ and ‘password’, as created at the time of filling the online application form.
- Candidates should proceed to fill the Online Application Form only after they satisfy themselves that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria.
- For queries about any Campus, please contact Director of respective Campus. [Please see directory on the Institute website for contact details of Mesra and its other Campuses].
Selection Procedure: Provisional selections to B.E. programme will be made on merit:
- Based on CRL Rank in JEE (MAIN) 2017
- Based on various reservation criteria of State and Central Government.
However, candidates must meet the age criteria and other minimum academic requirements
Eligibility Criteria: Same as per the CSAB 2017 / JoSAA 2017.
NB: Candidates are advised to retain the application with you, as the same will be required to produce at the time of reporting for Documents verification cum Admission.
- Filling of online form commences from: 29th May 2017
- Filling of online form closes at 7:00 pm on: 19th June 2017