About the conference
As computers become ever-faster and communication bandwidth ever-cheaper, computing and communication capabilities will be embedded in all types of objects and structures in the physical environment.
Cyber-physical systems (CPS) are physical and engineered systems whose operations are monitored, coordinated, controlled and integrated by a computing and communication core. Cyber-physical systems will transform how we interact with the physical world just like the Internet transformed how we interact with one another.
Call for papers
- Design, synthesis and verification of CPS
- Sustainability and environmental issues in CPS
- Social CPS computing
- Industrial CPS and smart manufacturing
- Applications of CPS in various domains such as smart energy systems, robotics and automation, automotive and transportation systems, smart healthcare, surveillance systems, etc
- Authentication and access control for CPS
- Intrusion detection for CPS
- Ad-hoc and Sensor Networks
- Autonomous networking
- Biomedical Applications
- Cognitive Wireless Sensor Networks
- Communications QoS, Reliability and Modeling
- Edge Networking/Computing
- Green Communication/Computing
- Intelligent Transport System
- Prospective authors are invited to submit manuscripts reporting original unpublished research and recent developments in the topics related to the conference.
- It is required that the manuscript follows the standard IEEE camera-ready format (IEEE standard format, double column, 10-point font).
- Submissions must include title, abstract, keywords, author and affiliation with email address.
- Please double-check the paper size in your page setup to make sure you are using the letter-size paper layout (8.5 inch X 11 inch).
- The paper should not contain page numbers or any special headers or footers.
- Last date of paper submission: Feb 10 2018
- Last date of registration: Feb 20 2018
- Dates of Presentation: March 1-3, 2018
For registration details, click here
The Organizing chairs
Dr B GOMATHY : +91 94861 97962
Dr R LOKESH KUMAR : +91 99524 22151
Dr T GOPALAKISHNAN : +91 99428 32002
Dr S SOUNTHARRAJAN : +91 97860 66776
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
For full details, please visit the conference website link given here