Aims to become a springboard for research, innovation, and entrepreneur sharing several key technological developments and emerging applications of computing, cybernetics and intelligent systems.
The following are the primary objectives of the conference:
- To facilitate interaction and knowledge exchange among academia, research organizations, and industry.
- To deliberate on new paradigms computing, cybernetics and intelligent systems developing international information processing infrastructures
- To identify key research findings and to propose new applications development
- To share prospective research areas and form specific research communities
- To publish state-of-the-art technical report and a set of recommendations for Business, Industry and Government sectors.
Call for Papers:
The Topics include but are not limited to the below topics.
- Artificial Intelligence and Expert Systems
- Optimization Techniques
- Data Mining and Data Warehousing
- Advanced Databases and Information Retrieval
- Ontology and Semantic Web
Registration Fee (per participant) The registration fee is to be paid by Demand Draft in favor of “The Principal, BIT” payable at Sathyamangalam.
|Industry participant||Rs 1000/-|
|Faculty from College/University||Rs 750/-|
|Research Scholars & Students||Rs 500/-|
Receipt of Contributed Papers: March 1, 2018
Intimation of Accepted Papers: March 5, 2018
Receipt of Camera-ready copy with registration fee: March 10, 2018
Mr.P.S.Dinesh (Coordinator), Phone: 04295-226195, 9942984621
Email to: email@example.com
For further details, Click here.