Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the 6-months Bank of America Summer Internship Program 2022.
About Bank of America
The Bank of America Corporation (simply referred to as Bank of America, often abbreviated as BofA or BoA) is an American multinational investment bank and financial services holding company headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina.
About the Internship
Off-Cycle interns participate in a 6 months program, which is designed to give you a unique opportunity to gain exposure to life in Investment Banking.
The program begins with firm-wide orientation and continues throughout the internship with training, networking events, and social activities across the Global business.
As an Off-Cycle intern within Investment Banking, you will:
- Be part of a highly structured and dedicated program with global reach. You will develop technical and soft skills in a fun global team environment and leave us with a holistic understanding of our firm and the people within it
- Work on projects alongside bankers in specific industry, product and country coverage groups, providing you with a unique learning opportunity
- Help the team deliver solutions to clients leveraging full spectrum of the bank’s capabilities
- Actively contribute to the preparation of client presentations and underlying financial analysis
- Build relationships, knowledge and experience that will open doors to a wide range of future career options and opportunities
The various Investment Banking groups span across country, industry and product (not all groups exist in all countries):
- Hong Kong
- Consumer Retail Healthcare
- Energy and Power
- Financial Institutions
- Global Industrials including Metals & Mining
- Real Estate & Gaming
- Telecom, Media & Technology
- Financial Sponsors
- General Execution
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Chartered Accountant – Fresher’s
- Outstanding academic achievement which is complemented by other socioeconomic extracurricular activities
Required Skills and Abilities
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Comfortable with change and adjust to changing demands and requirements
- A strong team player
- Demonstrates energy and drive
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrates a keen interest in the business you are applying to
- Fluency in English is essential, appropriate Asian language skills are also essential for some roles and countries
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the internship through this link.
Dec 14, 2021