Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Banach Scholarship Programme 2022 in Poland.
About the Programme
The objective of the Programme is to promote socio-economic progress of developing countries by raising the level of knowledge and education of their citizens in the form of scholarships for second-degree studies in Polish or in English at Polish universities supervised by the Minister of Education and Science in the field of engineering and technical sciences, agricultural sciences, exact sciences, and life sciences.
The Programme is a joint initiative of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Polish National Agency for Academic Exchange in the form of Polish development aid.
The Programme offers the scholarship for full-time second-cycle studies conducted in Polish or in English at the universities supervised by the Minister of Education and Science in the field of engineering and technical sciences, agricultural sciences as well as natural sciences, defined on the basis of the Regulation of the Minister of Science and Higher Education of 20 September 2018 on the fields of science, scientific disciplines and artistic disciplines.
Foreigners who meet all of the following criteria at the time of the call for proposals may apply for a scholarship under the Programme:
- are citizens of one of the following countries: Albania, Angola, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Montenegro, Ethiopia, Philippines, Georgia, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Iran, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Colombia , Kosovo, Lebanon, North Macedonia, Mexico, Moldova, Nigeria, Palestine, Peru, South Africa, Senegal, Serbia, Tanzania, Tunisia, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vietnam;
- do not have Polish citizenship and have not applied for Polish citizenship;
- are planning to start second-cycle studies or a preparatory course in the academic year 2022/23;
- at the time of submitting the application to the Programme are students of the last year of first-cycle studies in the field of engineering and technical sciences, agricultural sciences as well as exact and natural sciences, or have a first-cycle studies diploma in the above-mentioned fields obtained in a country covered by the Programme not earlier than in 2020. For candidates from Europe, Central Asia and the South Caucasus, first-cycle studies diplomas obtained in the field of social sciences and humanities shall also be allowed;
- have not obtained a diploma of completion of second-cycle studies or long-cycle master’s studies; If there is no system of two-cycle studies commonly applied in the candidate’s country of origin, candidates with a diploma of master’s studies or equivalent shall be admitted;
- have a documented knowledge of the
- Polish language:
- minimum at the A2 level in case if applicant is planning firstly start the one-year preparatory course and after course continuing education at the second-cycle degree studies in Polish language;
- minimum at the B1 in case if applicant is planning to start the second-cycle studies in Polish language without one-year preparatory course; or
- English language minimum at the B2 level in case if applicant is planning to start studies in English language.
- Polish language:
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the scholarship through this link.
March 31, 2022
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 22 390 35 21; 22 390 35 78