Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Bachelor of Commerce Global Scholarship 2021 at The University of Melbourne, Australia.
About the University
The University of Melbourne is a public research university located in Melbourne, Australia. Founded in 1853, it is Australia’s second oldest university and the oldest in Victoria.
About the Scholarship
The Bachelor of Commerce Global Scholarships have been established for outstanding international students from countries deemed to be under-represented in the Bachelor of Commerce. The scholarship provides 20% fee remission for the duration of the course (up to 300 points).
No. of Scholarships
Applicable Study Areas
Commerce, Economics and Management
To be eligible for this scholarship, you need to:
- Be an international student
- Have completed an approved Year 12 program or equivalent that meets the eligibility requirements for the Bachelor of Commerce
- Be a citizen from a country deemed to be under-represented by the Academic Board (eligible countries may change from year to year)
- Be made an unconditional offer for the Bachelor of Commerce
The scholarship provides 20% fee remission for the duration of the course (up to 300 points).
Selection is made based on academic merit (the results you achieved in your most recent years of study) and country of citizenship.
- All international Bachelor of Commerce applicants from under-represented countries are automatically considered.
- There is no separate application process.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the scholarship through this link.
Click here to view the official notification for the Bachelor of Commerce Global Scholarship 2021 at The University of Melbourne, Australia.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in: