Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University has come into existence by an Act of the Jammu & Kashmir Legislative Assembly called the Jammu & Kashmir Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University Act No. XVI of 2002. The objective identified for the university in the Act is to impart quality education and undertake research in basic and job oriented fields.
Applications on prescribed form are invited for following positions for assistant professors as per UGC pay scale.
- Economics 04 (01 ST, 03 GEN)
- Tourism & Hospitality 04 (01 ST, 03 GEN)
- Centre for Biodiversity Studies:
Biotechnology: 03 (01 SC, 01 ST, 01 GEN)
Botany: 04 (01 SC, 01 ST, 02 GEN)
Zoology: 06 (01 SC, 01 ST, 04 GEN)
- Computer Science & Engineering 07 (01 SC, 01 ST, 05 GEN)
- Information Technology & Engineering 05 (01 SC, 01 ST, 03 GEN)
- Electronics & Communication Engineering 03 (01 SC, 01 ST, 01 GEN)
- Civil Engineering 03 (01 SC, 01 ST, 01 GEN)
- English 02 (01 SC, 01 ST)
- Education 05 (01 SC, 01 ST, 03 GEN)
- Physics 04 (01 SC, 01 ST, 02 GEN)
- Urdu 03 (01 ST, 02 GEN)
- Islamic Studies 03 (01 ST, 02 GEN)
- Nursing Colleges Rajouri/ Jammu/ Kishtwar:
Assistant Professor (Lecturer Scale 1- Rs 9300-34800 GP Rs 4800/-) Posts = 12
Nursing Tutor (Rs 9300-34800 GP Rs 4200/-) Posts = 03
Prescribed application form along with detailed advertisement notice can be obtained personally from Office of Deputy Registrar (Establishment), BGSB University, Rajouri, J&K or can be downloaded from the university website given here.
Last date for submission of completed application form along with Demand Draft of Rs 800/- is 2nd June 2017.
Candidates who have applied earlier for the posts whose interview have not been conducted so far are not required to apply again as their earlier application form shall be considered. They may, however, submit latest copy of biodata/resume. Other details are available on the university website.
For more details, please find the original advertisement here.