Coimbatore COVID Aid is organizing a B-School Bootcamp from July 17 to 25, 2021 with one-on-one sessions.
The path to business school can be very challenging. There are many decisions one must take which require research in several areas: choosing the right business school, required GMAT scores, profile aspects valued by the admission committee, writing the personal statement and whether to pursue the degree in India or abroad.
The B-School Bootcamp will help you build a broad-level strategy to tackle these areas by giving you an opportunity to interact with alumni from top Indian and International business schools, as well as gain first-hand insights and information. All proceeds from the B-School Bootcamp go towards COVID relief initiatives to support marginalized communities.
FREE online panel events with alumni from top Indian and international business schools. Get a glimpse into the best B-schools through a 90-minute panel discussion with our mentors as they discuss their journey from admissions to life after B-school, and much more. You will also have the opportunity to ask questions during the session.
Indian B-School Panel Event
A panel discussion with Alumni from top Indian Business schools. Panelists for the event are:
- Sapan Gandhi – SP Jain
- Varsha Bondana – XLRI
- Rishav Ankit – ISB
- Gowtham Nachimuthu – IIMB
International B-School Panel Event
A panel discussion with Alumni from top International Business schools. Panelists for the event are:
- Pranay Ranjan – Harvard Business School
- Akshaya Chandrasekaran- London School of Economics
- Anudeep Yegireddi – Yale University
- Aditi Agarwal – HEC Paris
One on One Sessions
An exclusive opportunity to have a 30-minute one-on-one chat with alumni from B-Schools who have pursued an MBA or a Specialized Business Masters degree. These sessions are your opportunity to ask any questions you may have about admissions, student life, and beyond.
Conversations are informal and guided by mentee interest. Some areas where a mentor can be of assistance include selecting a business school, selecting a specialization, understanding career paths, discussing the personal statement, GMAT preparation, reviewing CVs, and interview preparation.
- Fee for Indian B-School Alumni – Donate Rs.799 (Mentorship session with alumni from IIM-A, IIM-B, ISB, XLRI, and SPJIMR)
- Fee for International B-School Alumni – Donate Rs. 1199 (Mentorship session with alumni from Harvard, Stanford, HEC Paris, Yale, LSE, NYU, Berkeley, and Imperial College Business School)
Who can Attend?
Whether you are a student or a working professional, applying this year or still pondering, we have no doubt that the B-School Bootcamp will be a valuable use of your time. We welcome everyone irrespective of their educational background.
To register for the B-School Bootcamp, click here.
- Indian B-Schools Panel – 17th July
- International B-Schools Panel – 18th July
- One-on-One Sessions – July 17th to 25th