The Azim Premji University, Bangalore invites applications from eligible and meritorious candidates for the post of Graphic Designer at the institute.
Azim Premji University is a not-for-profit university that has a clearly stated social purpose. As an institution, it exists to make significant contributions through education towards the building of a just, equitable, humane, and sustainable society.
This is an explicit commitment to the idea that education contributes to social change. The university is part of the Azim Premji Foundation and is integral to its vision. They profess liberal and ‘humanistic’ values and define our intent unambiguously in the context of India’s social and political development.
- Standardize all communication material: develop and maintain consistent visual language across all platforms and collateral.
- Create clear and engaging communication materials to solidify the university’s brand presence.
- Create flexible layouts and templates to deliver platform-specific content.
- Craft compelling messages for admissions and recruitment.
- Make reports on research projects and initiatives accessible through storytelling and visual presentation.
- Provide design support to internal members and teams.
- Schedule project implementation and define budget constraints.
- Work through iterations in collaboration with the stakeholders to produce appropriate, high-quality outcomes
- Deliver files with appropriate specifications for digital and print use.
- Bachelor’s level degree.
- Core graphic design competency.
- Basic copywriting ability.
- Interest in working in the social sector.
- At least one year of experience with a design portfolio.
- Social media proficiency and interest in exploring social media to deploy strategic communication.
- Possession of creative flair, originality, conceptual ability.
- Ability to interact, communicate, and present ideas.
- Up to date with industry software (In Design, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc).
- Professionalism regarding time, costs, and deadlines.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, portfolio, and cover letter detailing your past work.
For full notification, click the link below.