Axis Bank’s Young Bankers Program is a unique initiative to groom young graduates to kickstart a successful career in banking.
About Axis Bank’s Young Bankers Program (ABYB) 2021
The Young Bankers program is co-created by Axis Bank in partnership with Manipal Global Education Services. It has been very well received over the last 9 years with over 9000 successful young bankers being trained and then absorbed by Axis Bank. As a part of this One-year program, the selected candidates will undergo:
- 6 months of classroom learning
- 3 months of internship
- 3 months of on-the-job training
On successful completion of the program, the participant will be awarded with a Post Graduate Diploma in Banking Services from Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE)- an Institution of Eminence.
The one-year program moulds young graduates into new age bankers with adequate domain knowledge, skills & attitude required to have a successful career in the banking sector.
Who Should Apply?
- Graduates or Postgraduates from any stream
- Fresher or Individuals with work experience looking for a career in Axis Bank
- Individuals interested in joining a Job Oriented Program
- Compared to a regular MBA, Axis Bank’s Young bankers program is a 1-year course which offers Stipend during the course.
- Young Bankers program has a work oriented course structure with practical inputs that makes your learning journey enriching
- One of the outcomes of successfully completing the Young Bankers program is a job placement opportunity with Axis Bank
- Young Bankers Program equips you with the required skill sets and knowledge for a seamless transition from campus to corporate
- Graduates or Post Graduates from any stream with 50% and above in their FINAL year of graduation OR aggregate of 50% and above in all years of Graduation.
- Candidates in the Final Year of their Graduation/Post Graduation who have appeared for their examination & are awaiting results are also eligible for the program. However, Final Year mark sheet & degree certificate will have to be submitted by November 2021.
- Graduation Degree (10+2+3 patterns ) is compulsory
You would NOT be eligible for this program if:
- You have a relative working at Axis Bank in accordance to the relative hiring policy of the Bank. Moreover, if two relatives get selected for the program, candidate with lower assessment score will have to withdraw their application
- You have been subjected to any disciplinary proceedings by your previous employer(s) at any time
- You have ever been proceeded against or convicted under any criminal statutes or in a consumer forum
- Any legal action is pending or proposed to be initiated against you
Register yourself by completing your online application form on this site. Please note, your application will be considered for further processing only when it is completed, including the payment of application fee. This application fee is for the purpose of the assessments and does not guarantee selection for the Young Bankers program or employment with Axis Bank.
The selection process consists of 2-stages of proctored Online Assessments
- Level 1 : English Comprehension, Logical Ability, Quantitative Ability and Personality
- Level 2 : Sales Situations, Spoken English and Written English
Note: Candidate has to pass level 1 to move to level 2. Date and time slot of the online assessments will be intimated on the registered email ID of shortlisted candidates.
- The pre-joining formalities for selected candidates will be communicated on mail.
- The selected candidates will be issued an Admission Letter after completion of pre-joining formalities.
- The candidates who finally join the campus will be issued a Provisional Letter of Appointment from Axis Bank during the course of the program with respect to their future employment.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the Axis Bank Young Bankers (ABYB) Program 2021 through this link.
September 12, 2021
For any queries related to program and process, please write to –
email@example.com or call on 18002020039 (Toll Free number)
For any technical issues or application related status during the process, please write to –
Level 1 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 2 – email@example.com