Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Axis Bank Young Bankers (ABYB) Program 2021.
About the Axis Bank Young Bankers (ABYB) Program
Axis Bank Young Bankers (ABYB) Program is an endeavour by Axis Bank to nurture industry leaders of the future by imparting domain expertise and skill set in the field of Banking. ABYB is a one year programme, being run in association with prestigious universities at two state-of-the-art campuses – Manipal Global Education, Bangalore and Amity Global Business School, Noida.
The objective of ABYB is to create a talent pool of Young Bankers by equipping graduates with the necessary banking knowledge and skills.
|Professional Communication||Introduction to Basics of Banking||Elective Paper (3 choices on Behavioural Program)||Trade Finance|
|Personality Enhancement||Banking Allied Services||Sales & Customer Relationship Management||Financial Planning & Wealth Management|
|Basics of IT & CBS||Retail Banking Products & Compliance||Foreign Exchange||Commercial Banking|
|Economics and Accountancy for Bankers||Basics of lending||Retail Banking Sales||Digital Banking|
On successful completion of the course, the student will be awarded the ‘Post-Graduate Diploma in Banking Services’.
A Young Banker thus qualified will:
- Demonstrate a systematic understanding of banking concepts and systems
- Gain critical awareness of current challenges and new trends in banking Industry
- Demonstrate an ability to communicate effectively in business situations
- Demonstrate a practical understanding of banking procedures and practices and successfully apply it to real-life business situations.
- Become a fair and responsible banker
Compared to a regular MBA program that graduate candidates opt for, the Axis Bank Young Bankers program offers the following clear benefits; Assured job, Lesser duration, Earn and learn and Education is work-oriented.
Qualification: Both Graduates & Post Graduates from any stream with:
- 50% and above in their FINAL year of graduation OR aggregate of 50% and above in all years of Graduation.
- Candidates in the Final Year of their Graduation/Post Graduation who have appeared for their examination & are awaiting results are also eligible for the program. However, the final year mark sheet & degree certificate will have to be submitted by June 2021.
- Graduation Degree is compulsory and should be full-time. Candidates holding a Diploma are not eligible to apply.
- Final year mark sheets to be submitted before June 2021.
- The selection process will be through a two-stage “online remote proctored Assessments for this cycle of ABYB”, which is aimed at selecting candidates who are most likely to succeed at various Branch banking roles offered by the Bank.
- At the time of joining the bank, the candidate will have to submit a “self-declaration” medical fitness form. Upon being found medically fit, the candidates will be considered for employment in the bank.
- The student’s education qualifications and the background will be verified by the Bank through an external agency. The details provided by the student at the time of selection need to be authentic which are subject to verification. Once the Agency confirms the authenticity of these details only then the candidate will be considered for employment in the Bank.
- The selected applicants will be issued an Admission & Provisional Letter of Appointment from Axis Bank towards their future employment.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the Axis Bank Young Bankers (ABYB) Program through this link.
March 31, 2021
For more details, click the link below.