Awareness Workshop on Intellectual Property Rights at Anna University, Chennai [Sep 27]: Register by Sep 21
About the workshop
Intellectual Property plays a key role in gaining an advantage for achieving higher economic growth in a market driven economy. To promote the awareness of Intellectual Property Rights (IPRs) and to encourage innovation across various disciples, Centre for Intellectual Property Rights (CIPR), Anna University, Chennai is organizing a “One Day Awareness Workshop on Intellectual Property Rights – (IPR 2019)” on 27th September 2019 at AC Tech Campus, Anna University, Chennai exclusively for the Students, Faculty members & Research Scholars of Four campuses (CEG, MIT, AC Tech & SAP) of Anna University, Chennai and Constituent Colleges of Anna University.
Contents of the Workshop
- Overview of Intellectual Property Rights.
- How to Convert the Research/Project works into Patents.
- Hands on training on Patent Search for innovation using free and paid databases.
- Participants will be selected on “First Come First Serve” basis and the selected participants will be intimated through email.
- Total number of participants is limited to 60.
- Selected participants are requested to confirm their participation through e-mail at the earliest after notification.
- Submission of the filled-in Application form by email/post/in person: 21.09.2019
- Intimation of selection by email: 23.09.2019
- No Registration Fee
Email: ciprtm[at]annauniv.edu or ciprtmau[at]gmail.com
For an application form and more details, click here.
About the Author