Automobile engineering is a fascinating career path demanding hands-on skills in design and manufacturing along with the knowledge of latest advancements. In this course, you will develop these skills by building a scaled-down prototype of a car on your own.
By making this automobile prototype which can be controlled with a Radio Control, you will learn about the dynamics, control and overall design of real vehicles. You will make your model car with working copies of automobile systems like transmission, suspension, powertrain, steering, locomotion and the chassis.
This will help you develop a deeper understanding of automobile engineering and give you necessary practical skills useful for the automobile industry.
Date: 30 Oct – 31 Oct, 2017
Sam Higginbottom Institute of Agriculture, Technology and Sciences, Allahabad
Fee: ₹ 1300 per participant
- Basics of Automobiles
- Automobile Systems
- Powertrain System
- Transmission Systems
- Suspension Systems
- Steering Systems
- Locomotion (Tyres/brakes/wheels)
- Aerodynamics and Stability
- All AerotriX certificates have a unique ID which can be verified online for authentication
- Certificate of Completion
- Certificate of Completion with Distinction (for top performers)
- Students interested in Automobile Design
- Students interested for a career in Automobile and related fields of engineering
Phone: 1800-3000-1260 (24 Hrs)