About Anna University
Anna University was established on 4th September, 1978 as a unitary type of University. This University was named after Late Dr.C.N. Annadurai, former Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu. It offers higher education in Engineering, Technology, Architecture and Applied Sciences relevant to the current and projected needs of the society.
Automeet – The National Level Inter College Technical Symposium
Automeet is conducted by the Department of Automobile Engineering, Madras Institute of Technology is one of the much awaited event for the automobile freaks. The workshops conducted in Automeet which are handled by industrial experts give you a chance to gain and share knowledge from the best in the business. The line-up of technical events improvises your automotive knowledge while the non-technical events make your busy geeky mind to relax as well as win!!! The challenge is ON!! Come, visit and win!! An automobile paradise awaits to embrace you!!
- Auto Quiz: Life is nothing but a collection of weird quizzes with no answers to half the questions.
- How things work: Science is a good servant. So you better be a good master!!
- Poster Presentation: Present in precise!
- Paper Presentation: ‘What good is ideating something, if you are not staging it?’
- B-Plan: A winner certainly wins by his game play.
- IoT in Automation: Stepping higher into the revolution of technologies, the world has already moved moved to the era of digital connectivity. IoT in automation embarks on the factory of the future enabling it to behave smarter than before.
- Automotive Control Systems
- Electric and Hybrid Powertrain
- Decoding BS-VI: Have you ever skimmed through the standards over which the vehicles are being built? Find the reasons for the jump to Bs-Viand the complying mechanisms to sustain the ethnicity of the environment.
- Workshop on IC Engines: Hands on training experience.
- Vehicle Dynamics and Modelling: The days of formulations have expired and virtual visualisation has begun to gain trust. Learn the dynamics of automative sub-systems and their integration assisted by the tools of simulation.
Feb 8-9, 2019
Phone: +91 9677 501 350