Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Automation Engineer Internship at Autodesk, Bengaluru.
Autodesk, Inc. is an American multinational software corporation that makes software products and services for the architecture, engineering, construction, manufacturing, media, education, and entertainment industries. Autodesk is headquartered in San Rafael, California, and has offices worldwide.
About the Internship
As the Automation Engineer, you will be part of the Tools and Automations team within Autodesk’s Enterprise Delivery Center (EDC). EDC is instrumental in enabling global IT infrastructure by detecting and addressing failures across Autodesk’s internal applications.
Your role is to identify, design, and deliver automation that adds more productivity hours to the Operations team.
- Identify and collect automation requirements and devise the best approach to develop and deliver the automation.
- Adopt different automation tools, languages, and methodologies based on the need.
- Be creative by leveraging the technologies to propose, design and deliver impactful automation solutions for business problems.
- Explore more deployment, release, service, process, and incident automation practices and improve the overall solution design.
- Take ownership of issues around the automated environment and provide end-to-end solution.
- Summarize, visualize, and communicate the automation benefits in a clear and concise business language.
- Automate IT Processes, infrastructure provisioning, integration between different infrastructure servers etc.
- Maintain a good analytical mindset for problem-solving under stress and time pressure.
- Partner closely with application owners, operations engineers etc., to transform more tasks into meaningful automations
- Contribute to defining standards and best practices of automation across various methodologies adopted.
- A self-motivated industry-ready fresher with good exposure towards trending technologies like Automation, Cloud (AWS Preferred), APIs, Python, Chat Bots, etc.
- Good scripting knowledge in Python, Familiarity in other scripting and programming language is a plus.
- Good knowledge of REST APIs, dealing with JSON, YAML config files are mandatory.
- Hands-on automation development will be a plus.
- Knowledge of Docker containers and the Kubernetes environment will be a plus.
- Good knowledge of OS platforms – Windows & Linux.
- Have good verbal communication skills in both technical and non-technical communication.
- Have good experience creating flow diagrams and presentations (PPT).
- Exposure to IT operations will be an added advantage.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the internship through this link.