The workshop aims to train the participants about the systematic process involved in converting a particular research work into a publishable manuscript, which can be communicated to a reputed journal for publication. It focuses mainly on the different issues and challenges involved in writing various sections of the paper, such as Abstract, Introduction, Literature Review, Methodology, Discussion of Results, and Conclusion part.
It also deals with issues of commutating the manuscript to a Journal and handling the reviewer’s comment. The workshop would be useful for the professional development of faculties, trainers, researchers, and professionals.
- General structure and elements of the research article,
- writing abstract,
- writing introduction,
- reviewing scholarly articles,
- conducting a systematic literature review,
- writing a literature review,
- what constitutes theoretical contribution,
- development of the conceptual model and hypotheses,
- theory building,
- writing methodology,
- qualitative research,
- Interpretive Structural Modelling (ISM),
- reporting and discussion of results and research contributions,
- writing conclusions,
- writing and communicating research paper,
- general submission and revision related issues, how to write a review?
- presentations from interested participants (selected in advance)
Who can Attend?
Faculty Members, Research Scholars, Post Graduate Students and Industry Professionals, actively pursuing research.
The following nonresidential fee per participant is payable by cash/NEFT or through a demand draft in favor of the Author Development Workshop payable at Vijaya Bank, MNNIT Allahabad.
- Faculty/ Industry Professional: 6,000/-
- Research scholars; 3500/-
Accommodation to outstation participants will be provided in the Institute Guest House on a payment basis (subject to availability) on prior requests.
Interested candidates can download the registration form by clicking here.
Phone Number: 7761923480
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.