The University of Adelaide invites applications from eligible and motivated international candidates for Research Training (Masters & Ph.D.) Scholarships for the year 2020-21.
The University of Adelaide offers a number of Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarships to outstanding international graduates from any country to commence their education via a Masters or Doctorate degree by research. Awards for international RTP recipients are prioritized for those undertaking research in areas of University research strength.
- Research Training Program Fee Offset: Provides a fee offset scholarship which covers the cost of tuition fees as a higher degree by research student of the University of Adelaide for the standard duration of the academic program (Research Master: up to 2 years; Doctor of Philosophy: up to 4 years). Any gap between the RTP Fee Offset and the Tuition Fees charged is waived by The University of Adelaide for the standard duration of the academic program.
- Research Training Program Stipend: Provides a living allowance of AUD28,092 (2020 rate, indexed annually) per annum for up to 2 years for a Research Master’s degree, and up to 3 years (with a possible 6-month extension) for a Doctor of Philosophy. It is likely to be tax-exempt, subject to Taxation Office approval.
- Research Training Program Allowance: Provides financial support for an Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) Worldcare policy, plus relocation and publication expenses.
- Applicants must be international students who are acceptable to commence a Masters or Doctorate by research degree at the University of Adelaide.
- Successful recipients are required to apply and enroll in their academic program of study at The University of Adelaide as ‘international students’ to retain their scholarship.
- Applicants with a qualification in progress will not be eligible for consideration until the qualification has been satisfactorily completed (and acceptable evidence provided) or evidence of withdrawal has been provided.
- Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the University of Adelaide’s English language proficiency requirements for direct entry by the application deadline.
Students who are not successful in their scholarship application are eligible to apply again, once, within 18 months of being advised that their scholarship application is unsuccessful.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here.
- Last Date for Application: July 10, 2020
- Scholarship Acceptance Notification: October 19, 2020
- Commencement of Research Program: between 1 January 2021 and 30 June 2021
Phone Number: (08) 8313 5882
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in International Research Scholarships at University of Brighton, England [Fully Funded]: Apply by June 30.