Applications are invited for Audit Officer [Temporary & Contractual] at IISER Pune for the year 2021. The last date of application is 26 July 2021.
Institute invites online applications from Indian nationals having excellent academic record and relevant work experience for the position of “Audit Officer” to add value and improve operations by bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to the effectiveness of risk management, control, governance processes etc.
- Minimum Educational Qualification: Graduation / Post Graduation in any discipline
- Experience: Candidates should have minimum 10 years of working experience in Level 10 / GP Rs. 5400 in Government of India organisations in Accounts / Audit and should have experience in Expenditure, Works and Tax Audit, Establishment Maters, Contract Works and Services, Purchase procedures, knowledge of common formats of Accounting, CPWD Manuals, General Financial Rules (GFR), etc. Knowledge of computerized work environment and should have operational proficiency in working on Tally software. Good drafting and communication skill. Retired Officer of Comptroller and Auditor General (CAG) of India may be preferred.
- Age: Not more than 68 years as on the last date of submission of application
- Auditing activities under Core Grant, Sponsored Projects, Endowment, Higher Education Financing Agency (HEFA) etc.
- Determining internal audit scope and developing annual audit plans.
- Performing the full audit cycle including risk management, control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance directives and regulations of the respective authorities.
- Obtaining, analysing and evaluating accounting documentation, reports, data, flowcharts etc.
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit results and document process.
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement.
- Identify gaps and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
- Maintain open communication with management
- Document processes and prepare audit findings memorandum
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions
- Engage to facilitate continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards.
Initially for a period of one year, extendable for further period subject to satisfactory performance of the incumbent and need for services.
Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria may apply online in the prescribed application form by clicking on the “Apply Online” link available below this advertisement. Please keep personal details, qualification details, details of references, experience details, other relevant details, soft copy of the passport size photograph (Less than 1 MB) with you and printer attached to your desktop before starting the online application.
Rs. 50,000/- per month.
Click here to view the official notification of Audit Officer [Temporary & Contractual] at IISER Pune.
You may also be interested in: