About the Challenge
Atmanirbhar India Innovation Challenge (AIIC-20) aims to develop quick, local and innovative solutions to address the impacts of COVID19.
Theme of AIIC-20
Undoubtedly, it is a time to despair. But it is also a time to hope. Yes, the rapidly spreading Coronavirus pandemic has put immense strain on large businesses and startups alike. We still believe that we have reasons enough to remain hopeful—to see the silver lining in the form of unique opportunities that the crisis will soon throw open.
As we prepare to go back to a world which will be changed forever, the time is ripe to reset everything as we knew it. If ever there was a time where it is a level playing field for both celebrated startups and the more modest ones—it’s now. Startups that understand the new definition of ‘normal’ will try to bring out the best in themselves by grabbing new opportunities and identifying new customers.
Also, the pandemic that has gripped the planet will be over soon enough. Keeping this optimistic outlook in view, India’s burgeoning startup ecosystem should remain vigilant for the birth of new ideas that will compel it to re-imagine business for the post-pandemic world.
Under this Atmanirbhar India Innovation challenge, ideas for startups from various categories of industries/verticals are invited from India.
- Smart Healthcare
- COVID-19 Solutions (e.g. Face Shields, Masks, Low-cost frugal ventilators, dispenser pump)
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Manufacturing (COVID-19 related products)
- Smart Clothing related to COVID-19
- Innovative ways/ channels for the supply and distribution of essentials items
- IT based solution / Digital products
- Efficient handling/transportation management of patients
- Waste Management including e-waste and COVID-19 waste
- Aspired Entrepreneur, Startups as per Startup India Norm.
- Qualified team or domain expertise.
- Prototype stage or More.