This Short Term Course is aimed at giving Faculty, Research Scholars and Students an in-depth understanding of terminologies and the core concepts behind Virtual reality, architecture, virtual hardware and software, applications, and hands-on training using state of the art tools, and will equip the participant with the skills necessary to apply these tools and techniques to solve complex scientific and business problems.
The specific topics include VR introduction, 3D computer graphics, geometric modeling, virtual environment, VR hardware & software, and VR applications. This course is organized under AICTE Training and Learning (ATAL) Academy Program.
- Introduction to AR & VR, History
- Overview of AR/VR with Real Applications
- Hands-on session on AR/VR Tools
- Introduction to Unity Architecture
- Unity Software Installation, Configuration, Features
- Working Environment in Unity
Who can Attend?
The participants to the course will be Faculty Members, Research Scholars, Students, and Industry Professionals.
- Registration is required for participating in this course.
- The number of seats is limited to 50.
- Seats will be allocated on the first-come-first-served basis.
- Selected candidates will be confirmed through Email.
- There is no Registration fee from any participant.
- No TA/DA will be paid to any participant.
- Participants will have to make their own stay arrangements during the five days.
- To register online, click here.
Email ID: email@example.com