Maulana Azad National Institutes of Technology (MANIT) is an institute of National importance. It was formerly known as Maulana Azad College of Technology (MACT), which was India’s one of the first eight Regional Engineering colleges.
The objective of this program is to give exposure, awareness, and competence about recent trends in antenna design, testing, and electromagnetic analysis.
- Antenna Design Techniques
- Antenna Simulation
- Electromagnetic Analysis
- Antenna Testing using Network Analyzer and AntennaTrainer kits.
- Expert’s Lectures on following latest topics: Frequency Reconfigurable antenna
- Design of inset feed microstrip patch antenna
- Frequency independent antenna
- Compact Dipole Antenna Array for MIMO system
- Antenna Design for Cognitive Radio Networks
- Microwave Filters / Resonators and their designs
Who can Attend?
Faculties from Academic Institutions, Professionals from Research organizations and Industry, Research scholars with an academic background in Antenna and Microwave Engineering.
Faculty members and Experts with experience in Antenna Design, Testing and Electromagnetic Analysis.
- There is no registration fee. The candidates may register online through the following link latest by November 27, 2019.
- The seats are limited to 50 and selection will be done on first come first serve basis. Working lunch and tea will be provided.
- Accommodation will be chargeable and no TA/DA will be provided
- Interested candidates can register online by clicking here.
Phone Number: 9424487792
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org