- Date of Notification through the Website / Advertisements / Faculty announcements / Social Media: 15 August of every year
- Date of Last submission ONLINE: 20 September
- Date of receipt of application forms by Post: 30 September
- Screening & Selection: 05-15 October
- Intimation of Results to the Award winner: 15-20 October
- Award Function in Guwahati Assam: 13 December
The completed applications should be sent through registered post or courier so as to reach not later than 30 September 2017.
Mr. Anutosh Deb
‘Asudev Art Foundation’
House No.45 (First Floor)
Barthakur Mill Road
Ulubari Guwahati 781 007
Terms and Conditions:
- The applicant for the ‘ASUDEV ART SCHOLARSHIP’ should be a young and emerging artist under the age of 28 (as on 31st December in the year of application).
- The applicant for this Scholarship must be an Indian Citizen, and a domicile of Assam and currently a residing in India.
- The applicant should be admitted as a regular first year Post-Graduate/ Masters of Visual Arts, student and enrolled in a leading Indian Institute for Visual Arts accredited by the UGC and Government of India as a full time regular student Outside the State of Assam.
- A bonafide certificate on the Official stationery duly signed and sealed by the Faculty Head where the applicant is currently enrolled must be submitted in Original along with the application.
- A student enrolled in the qualifying year of Post Graduate or Master’s programme in Visual Art may also apply for the scholarship.
- The ‘ASUDEV ART SCHOLARSHIP’ will be earmarked initially for only one student every year. However in the event of non-applicant in any year, the scholarship amount will be awarded to either two boys or two girls if such a situation would arise in the subsequent year/years.
- The applicant must not be holding any other similar private or any Government scholarship or any other financial Award or aids during the same tenure of application.
- If a candidate has applied for the award earlier, he/she must submit a new body of work and re-apply in any consecutive year.
- The ‘ASUDEV ART SCHOLARSHIP’ winner shall present one of his/her Art Work (Exhibition ready) to the ‘ASUDEV ART FOUNDATION’ as a souvenir for its permanent collection of the ‘ASUDEV ART FOUNDATION’.