Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Assurance Internship Opportunity at EY, Bengaluru.
Ernst & Young Global Limited, doing business as EY, is a multinational professional services network with headquarters in London, England. EY is one of the largest professional services networks in the world.
About the Internship
As part of our EY-Assurance Team, the role requires the incumbent to proactively develop relationships with the global EY teams serving these engagements and supervise the delivery of GDS engagement management support activities.
Graduates B.COM( Fresher – 1 year of exp)
- Work closely with EY WAM Apps team across the globe
- Process and self- review of assigned work
- Manage necessary communication with various locations for the assigned WAM team and ensure appropriate action is taken
- Identify issues and exceptions accurately and ensure that clients are informed in a timely manner
- Interest in business and commerciality
- Strong influencing skills and assertiveness
- Working with a robust set of tools and infrastructure to sanitize, store and manipulate data (following leading standards for data security and privacy
- Advanced communication skills (written and verbal)
- Experience in using the MS Excel platform
- Strong team working skills are essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Desire to learn and develop into the role
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Attention to detail and ability to produce accurate, high quality work to deadlines
- Analytically minded and ability to assimilate and apply new techniques and knowledge quickly to deliver insights and solve problems
- Working with a robust set of tools and infrastructure to sanitize, store and manipulate data (following leading standards for data security and privacy)
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the internship through this link.