Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Associate Success Agent Internship at Salesforce, Hyderabad.
Salesforce is an American cloud-based software company headquartered in San Francisco, California. It provides customer relationship management service and also provides enterprise applications focused on customer service, marketing automation, analytics, and application development.
About the Internship
- Assisting customers in troubleshooting their custom code, integration, and implementation of Salesforce products. This involves debugging, troubleshooting, and ensuring issues are fully resolved.
- Developing and maintaining technical expertise in assigned areas of product functionality.
- Demonstrating exceptional analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving expertise.
- Providing feature explanation and Salesforce coding best practices.
- Managing customer expectations and the customer experience to maximize customer
- Actively maintaining and participating in job-related training activities.
- Excellent Communication – Verbal and Written
- Solid Understanding of HTML, XML, API, SQL
- C, C++, Java, RDBMS and OOPS concepts
- Ability to communicate technical concepts clearly and effectively
- Solid understanding of Internet technologies: firewalls, web servers, web proxy servers, etc.,
- BE/B.Tech Final year degree with minimum 70% academic scores from Computer Science/Electronics background (6 Months Full-time Internship from January 2022)
- Willingness to work in flexible shift timings. Work hours can however change depending on Business requirements
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the internship through this link.
Click here too view the official notification for the Associate Success Agent Internship at Salesforce, Hyderabad.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in:
- Software Student Training in Engineering Program (STEP) Intern 2022 by Google [Bengaluru & Hyderabad, 10-12 Weeks]: Apply by Dec 10
- Goldman Sachs Engineering Campus Hiring Program 2022 [Bengaluru; Hyderabad]: Apply by Jan 3!