Applications are invited from fresh graduates for the post of Associate Sales Engineer at Cisco, Bangalore.
Cisco Systems, Inc. is an American multinational technology conglomerate headquartered in San Jose, California, in the center of Silicon Valley. Cisco develops, manufactures and sells networking hardware, software, telecommunications equipment and other high-technology services and products.
As a successful Associate Sales Engineer (ASE), you’ll expand your software and networking knowledge to collaborate with Cisco sales professionals and provide technical solutions that drive business outcomes for our customers and partners.
You’ll learn from top experts and coaches in a unique setting using our own leading-edge technology. You’ll have your own mentor, a CSAP alumnus who’s been in your shoes and will guide you in your first year. With a strong Cisco team committed to your success, you’ll gain hands-on education and experience, while receiving an attractive salary and pursuing your career dreams.
The program will begin in July 2021. While challenging, it will push you to become the best version of yourself. You’ll be encouraged to pursue industry-standard certifications and be assessed and coached through customer simulations and on-the-job activities.
What You’ll Do
- Cisco Sales Associates Program offers a global environment that provides a phased approach to training and on-the-job-experience. In the first phase of your experience, you will develop your technical, sales and communication skills and have the opportunity to rotate through a variety of areas. You will learn how to position Cisco’s architectures, solutions and products to our customers.
- Once you complete Phase 1, Phase 2 will advance you to an engineering role as part of the Cisco Global Virtual Engineering (GVE) Team. GVE is a multilevel technical presales organization, that provides software and systems engineering services to customers, partners, and internal Cisco sales employees.
- As an engineer, you’ll engage with our customers and partners as a trusted technology advisor. You’ll work with Account Managers and together you’ll position the benefits of our Cisco solutions to your customer, using our market-leading collaboration tools.
Who You Are?
- Technology enthusiast, who enjoys talking about innovation and always keeps up with the latest technology news.
- A strong communicator with the confidence to engage and talk to a wide range of people.
- View team collaboration as instrumental to achieving success.
- Enjoy looking at practical real-life challenges and thinking creatively to solve them.
- Approach situations with an open and curious mind, taking on challenges with an eye for opportunity.
- You are a recent graduate or on your final year of studies toward a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Electrical and/or Electronics Engineering, Telecommunications Engineering, Cyber Security, Cryptography, Artificial Intelligence and/or Machine Learning, Information Technology, Mathematics, Physics, Informatics, Data Science or similar.
- Must have graduated by May 2018 or later
- GPA of 8.0 & above out of 10.0
- Fluent in English and the official language(s)
- Knowledge and experience in software languages. C, C++, C#, Java or Python are desired.
- Must be able to legally live and work in the country of hire (India), without visa support or sponsorship (student visas or visas obtained on your own are not applicable for the program)
- Be willing to relocate to India as the country of hire, upon graduating from the program
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
For more details, click the link below.