The Indian Indian Institute of Teacher Education, Gujarat invites application for the following Non-Teaching and Teaching positions on a regular-permanent basis sanctioned by the Government of Gujarat, who believe in institution building and have a passion for dedication towards administrative excellence and quality.
Associate Professors (03)
- Post Graduate Degree in Arts/ Humanities/Sciences/Commerce with a minimum of 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed).
- P.G. Degree in Education (M.Ed.) with Minimum 55% marks. (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed.
- Ph.D. Degree in Education.
- An Assistant Professor or above who has a minimum of 08 years of teaching experience in the Department of Education at University level/College of Education and/or as a Teacher Educator in an institution of Teacher Education.
- A minimum of 7 publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC listed journals and a total research score of 75 as per the criteria given in Appendix II, Table-2, UGC Regulations-2018.
Pay Scale: As per 7th Pay Academic Level 13A Initially, Rs. 131400+allowances
How to Apply?
- Only print copies of the online application with required enclosures will be accepted.
- Applicants must send a hard copy of the application on or before 07/05/2020 till 6:00 pm along with all supporting documents relating to Age, Educational Qualifications, Caste, Physical Disability, Experience, other documents and Academic Performance Indicators (API) wherever required or else the application will not be considered.
- The Last Date for feeling up Online Applications is fixed as of 30/04/2020 till 6:00 p.m.
- To apply online for the posts, click here.
- The candidates must possess the required qualifications at the time of the last date for online application in the advertisement by the University i.e. 30/04/2020 till 6:00 p.m.
- Experience and qualification will be reckoned as on the last date for Online Application.
- No updating of qualification and experience will be entertained after the last date.
- All vacancies are permanent and regular in nature.
Phone Number: 079-23243733
Email ID: email@example.com