JOB POST: Professor & Associate Professor at NIT Arunachal Pradesh: Apply by Apr 30
The National Institute of Technology Arunachal Pradesh, an Institute of National Importance established by the MHRD, Govt. of India invites applications in the prescribed format from Indian Nationals, possessing excellent academic record along with a commitment to quality teaching and research, for the Academic posts as given. Candidates willing to work on a deputation basis may also apply.
- Professor (Electrical Engineering) (1)
- Associate Professor (Electrical Engineering) (1)
- For Professor: Ten years after Ph.D. or thirteen years total working experience, out of which seven years should be after Ph.D. At least three years at the level of Associate Professor with Academic Grade Pay of Rs 9,500 or four years at the level of Associate Professor with Academic Grade Pay of Rs 9,000 or combination of Rs 9,000 and Rs 9,500 or equivalent in an Institution of repute or Research & Development lab or relevant industry.
- For Associate Professor: Six years after Ph. D of which at least three years at the level of Assistant Professor with Academic Grad Pay of Rs. 8000: Or Nine years of total working experience, of which three years should be after Ph. D., with at least three years at the level of Assistant Professor with Academic Grade Pay of Rs. 8000.
How to Apply?
- The filled-in application should be accompanied by a non-refundable application fee of Rs. 1000/- for UR candidates and Rs.500/- for PwD candidates which may be paid through Crossed Demand Draft drawn in favor of “Director, National Institute of Technology, Arunachal Pradesh” on any Nationalized Bank.
- Application forms, Annexure Sheets complete in all respects along with self-attested photocopies of certificates and the prescribed application fee should reach “The Director, National Institute of Technology, Arunachal Pradesh, Yupia-791112 on or before 30/04/2020 by 5:30 pm.
- Applications received after the last date (due to Postal / Courier delays, etc.) will not be considered. Candidates may mail an advanced copy of the application to firstname.lastname@example.org, which is to be followed by the Original Copy.
- To download the application form, click here.
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.